If you could choose to do anything in your life, have any amount of money, live wherever you want what would you choose?
This is how we begin our beginning money conversations with our clients:
Imagining what YOUR rich life would actually look like.
It is easy to get stuck in the day to day of bills and work and forget that you have the power to create your future.
Maybe you want a big mansion, with a boat, sipping pina coladas on the beach?
Maybe you want to live in an RV and travel the national parks?
Maybe you want 10 kids?
Maybe you want to read in a cabin by yourself all day everyday?
Whatever it is, it is important to start your financial journey with a personalized money vision.
Here are 5 questions to get you started thinking about your own “rich life” and start creating your money vision:
- What do you like spending money on now? How does that make you feel?
- If you have $1000 that you had to give away, what cause would you give it to?
- What are your top three priorities in life?
- What is the purpose of money?
- What is your current money goal?